Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge my Odesk account and my Elance account

Highlighted
khassim a Member Since: May 22, 2017
1 of 5

Hello all!  Pardon my question.

How do I merge my Odesk account and Elance account?  I just found out that I have 2 accounts in Upwork.  My Odesk and my Elance.  Can I merge them?

Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

@khassim a wrote:

Hello all!  Pardon my question.

How do I merge my Odesk account and Elance account?  I just found out that I have 2 accounts in Upwork.  My Odesk and my Elance.  Can I merge them?

Thank you in advance!

Unfortunately it is much too late to merge them, which you should have done originally... You'll have to decide which one to keep and close the other one, as you are not allowed to have two accounts.

Highlighted
khassim a Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
3 of 5

Hello, thank you.  I just found out about my 2 accounts yesterday when someone invited me for a job interview.  I will close my other account after I message the potential client that I am closing the account.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 5

Hi khassim,

Unfortunately, account migration is no longer an option. Can you clarify if you have two Upwork accounts or one account on each Elance and Upwork? You can still log into your Elance account if you'd like to save any information before it gets closed.

Highlighted
khassim a Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
5 of 5

Hello.  I found out yesterday tha I have 2 accounts (1 Elance and 1 Odesk).  I will now have to close my Elance account as they say 2 accounts is not allowed.  Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS