🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Merging two accounts
Page options
kamalzxero
Community Member

Merging two accounts

Hi! 
I just noteiced, I have two upwork accounts. One is 7 years old and one is new. I would like to merge them both and if not possible, just close on of them.

I don't know how it happend. I need help please!

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kamal,

Could you please send me a private message with the username and email address of your other account? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I would like also to know the information regarding merging two accounts. I can not private message you. 

Looking forward for your response.

Many thanks!

Kath

petra_r
Community Member

Kathleen Mae B wrote:

I would like also to know the information regarding merging two accounts.

Having two accounts is a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service and accounts can not be merged. You have to close the newer one and keep the older one.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kathleen,

At the moment we don't have an option to merge two accounts. I would also like to clarify that freelancers are allowed to have only one account. Opening more than one account is a violation of our TOS. Please close one of your accounts as soon as possible, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you

kmbojos
Community Member

Hi.

I have 2 accounts and have existing clients. How can I merge the 2 accounts without losing the clients?

petra_r
Community Member

Kathleen Mae B wrote:

Hi.

I have 2 accounts and have existing clients. How can I merge the 2 accounts without losing the clients?

As you were told last Wednesday, you can't and having two accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's terms of service.

If Upwork let you, you can tell the clients to hire you on the other account and close the newer one.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths