🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Service Options
Page options
9962d6d1
Community Member

Message Removal

Hey,

When I delete any file in the message board to send another file or I've just sent a wrong file. So, is it deleted for me only or for the client as well?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
9962d6d1
Community Member

Hi,

I'm a freelance writer. In my service categories, I chose the article and blog writing option in the first place. Now, it doesn't have this option. It shows other options like web content, content and copywriting etc. Also, the COVID-19 option has been removed as well. I've checked but couldn't find that option.

When I choose the article and blog writing option, it shows the jobs related to this field only on my job feed.

regards, 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bashar, 

For your first question, I can confirm that once you've deleted a file on your end, it's deleted on your client's end too. 

As for your second question, you have Web Content, Content & Copywriting, and Creative Writing in your chosen Categories (Settings > Profile Settings > Categories). You can update this by going to your Profile Settings page or clicking on the "pencil icon" under the "My Categories" section on your Find Work page. This will remove the Web Content category from the jobs you offer, and will also remove the jobs related in this category. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 3.13.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-24 at 3.10.47 PM.png

As for the COVID-19 job feed is no longer live as noted by Lena here.

If there's anything else our team can help you with, please let us know by updating this thread. Have a nice day!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members