🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Message - Your account has been limited. ...
Page options
sitefinity-dev
Community Member

Message - Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support.

I am getting the message "Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support." but I don't know why and I can't find a way to contact customer support. The Bot tells me to check notifications but there is no messages there either. How do I get assistance with this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
poudelsubash
Community Member

May be your account requires verification from Upwork? Or there are some pending disputes or issues at https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests ? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Seth, 

Kindly refer to this support ticket from 2015 for more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

You will notice that I replied to that support ticket but no one acknowledged it or followed it up.

Furthermore, there is no way to sort it out. The account they were referring to was a company account -  I no longer work for that company for many years, I am a sole trader working for myself now hence I had to open my own account. How do I sort it out?

Thanks,

Seth

Hi Seth,

One of our team members reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths