Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message inbox doesn't open

rahman-sadiq
Atif A Member Since: Sep 7, 2017
1 of 8

Hello there,

I can't open my message inbox. I can see the number of sms coming from my cliens but I can not open or read the sms. I ran a basic troubleshooting on my account. I cleared cache and cookies of my browser. Also, using another browser and restarting your computer/network connection but no positive result. Still I can't open my message inbox. Please help me to open my messge inbox. It's urgent for me. Please solve my problem.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Atif Arman

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Atif,

If you're referring to accessing Messages on your Upwork account, I see you communicated with one of the clients a couple of hours ago. I didn't have any issues with accessing your Messages so please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and let us know if you need further assistance.

Untitled
rahman-sadiq
3 of 8

Hello Vladimir,

Thanks for your advice.

What you see I communicated with one of the clients a couple of hours ago was not through upwork message inbox. I replied it through email. When any client sends me sms, I get it through email though late. When I reply this mail through upwork, I am not sure whether the client recieves my mail or not. 

According to your advice, I cleared my cache and cookies, tried using a different browser but still I cannot open my upwork message inbox.

Please help me to open my inbox. I cannot contact my clients. Please solve my problem.

I attach a latest screenshot so that you can understand it clearly.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Atif Arman

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 8

Atif,

Please, make sure Websockets is not blocking the Messages on your complete (check out this help article for more information.) Additionally, please check if ISP in your area has added any additional limitations.

~ Valeria
Upwork
rahman-sadiq
5 of 8

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your advice.

I still cannot open my message inbox. Please help me so that I can open my inbox and contact my clients as it's very urgent for me.

For your checking it up, I attach 2 screenshot here. Please help me to open my inbox.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Atif Arman

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 8

Hi Atif,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to replicate the issue and determine the cause of it on our end. If you are able to use a VPN, check if using it will allow you to load your Messages. If so, please, contact your ISP to check if there are any new limitations they may have set up.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
a39db8a4
Ena M Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
7 of 8

HI, where are you located Atif?

I just arrived in turkey and I can't access my inbox...........

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Ena,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to access your messages. If you`re still experiencing any problems after this, please share a screenshot with me so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS