🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Message notification not working for me.
Page options
ahsan16ali
Community Member

Message notification not working for me.

Lately, message notifications have been a hit or miss for me. Sometimes I do get email notification, sometimes there is just notification on the message option, and sometimes there is nothing at all. Today I opened messages because I wanted to find a link, and there was a message from a client that had been sent on Thursday. Thankfully It was just "okay, Thanks", and didn't need any reply otherwise it would have been very unprofessional from me. Someone else experiencing this or just happening to me?

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahsan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

To be clear, exactly what option is necessary to get just the emails and the desktop notifications. I stopped getting emails months ago sometimes get desktop notifications for messages. I must have turned off some important option.

Hi Robert,

You can check all the settings regarding notifications in Settings > Notifications Settings. Additionally, please check if your browser is allowed to display notifications.

Thank you. 

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members