🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Message window not loading for me. [edite...
Page options
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Message window not loading for me. [edited: Work Diary, Messages, log in errors]

Message window not loading ..Not sure, if Upwork is fully functional today?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The issue that resulted in many of you experiencing errors with Messages, Connects, Work Diary and other features has been fixed. Please, try accessing those features again. You may need to clear your cache and cookies if you continue experiencing some errors. Since this issue has been resolved, we'll be closing this thread. 

We appreciate your patience while our engineers were working on addressing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused by it.  

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

75 REPLIES 75

Hi - I am having the same issue today.  I can't submit any proposals, it seems.  I tried both Edge and Chrome.

There was an error loading this page: error [6d33604cfc8f574c-SEA, 6d33604cfc8f574c-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

The site is still trashed people. Nothing is working right. Been this way all morning.

I have been trying to submit a proposal for a job, but keep getting this error: "Unfortunately, this job post is not accessible to users in your location."

I can't find a way to get help on it. I am in the US, and it says "Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply."

Here is the job link: **Edited for community guidelines**

I have had an account for quite some time now, but I am just now trying to find work.

Please help. Thank you.

Now I am getting an access denied page.

The website in general is experiencing a variety of problems today.

Hello

I am not sure whether this post is still available or not. But I live in the UK and I have been using UpWork for over 1 year now. I have been able to access the UK only jobs so far but today something happened and they don't come up in my feed. I really need to get this sorted as soon as possible as I depend on this account and most of my jobs come from the UK.

Please let me know if you have any answers to this.

Thank you!

Razvan D wrote: I live in the UK and I have been using UpWork for over 1 year now. I have been able to access the UK only jobs so far but today something happened

Yes, today Upwork broke Upwork.

Chances are all will be fine again by tomorrow

Hi all,

I just submitted a proposal and was pleased to see that it made it through the server issues.... but then realized that all of the attachments were showing with no name and zero size.

Is there any way to resubmit? I supposed I could withdraw the proposal and in the note, ask the client to reach out if there interested, but that's not going to look great...

Thanks,

Derek

I have been getting this error when I try to post a job on my client file: Error [6d33d2dd0e802b3f-SEA, 6d33d2dd0e802b3f-SEA]. Cannot find any resources on how to get help. 

Is there a glitch in the system, or something wrong with my account? I can't seem to be able to search US only jobs and submit proposals. 

The whole site has been going haywire today and yesterday - some type of bad outage

https://status.upwork.com/

It says finding work is 'operational' but my search filters keep appearing and disappearing randomly too, including the filter for U.S. only jobs and sometimes searches just crash with an error message.  I guess everybody has their own definition of 'operational'.  LOL  The Status page says 'degraded performance', but some features just flat-out haven't been working correctly all day or keep disappearing off the screen.    It's not just you, the site has been having MAJOR problems the past 2 days

I am also having this same issue. Can someone please PM me?

Unfortunately, this job post is not accessible to users in your location.

It logged me out , and I had to login again. when I enter a job description, it disaplays( -1 connects available). strange things happen now. Does anyone have this issue too?

k_pitman
Community Member

I tried applying to a job and get "Unfortunately, this job post is not accessible to users in your location." error. It's a us job...I'm in the US. What gives?

mahfuzarefat
Community Member

My profile's green light is not working. So my buyers see me as offline.

virginiaproietti
Community Member

I have that same error. It says "Profile not found" Why?

moleculemarketer
Community Member

Hi,

I have received an invite to submit a proposal but wish to decline as I do not have all the proof the client is looking for.

However, I get an error when trying to decline and want to be professional and let the client know I am declining and the reason why.

This looks like a bug to me.

avishekbhardwaj4
Community Member

Well facing a wired thing .. why my connect showing -1 .. my total connect is 101 ... and the job feed not showing correctly 

Yes I have that too. Ignore. 

Yeah, me too. Whole site is trashed today!

661610b3
Community Member

Hi Goran
Today I received an email stating that I received free connects, but they aren't displayed in my profile. Is this a bug?

Community Member

The problem is still going on

seonancy
Community Member

There is a bug on upwork. We are unable to bid on the projects and all the connects are gone. Ios app is not working also. 

euge001
Community Member

50 of my connects just disappeared right now for no reason, I had 49 an hour ago and now it's -1 already. I didn't apply to any project within this hour.

And I also can't find any support from UpWork except chatbot which is completely useless.

What should I do guys?

Refresh. It's a bug. 

euge001
Community Member

several times already with the same result. Can't apply to any project either.

167ac944
Community Member

don't worry you can apply 

167ac944
Community Member

Brother don't worry it's a bug you can apply easily 

dd63c576
Community Member

There is some issue. Don't worry it ll be OK soon. I have lost 100+ and there is -1 . Haha

seonancy
Community Member

Unable to use upwork. All connects have gone. Also I got a Email about purchasing new connects but I did not make any transaction. 

petra_r
Community Member

It's down, not hacked/compromised.

Just a bit broken.

mat_gregorio
Community Member

Hi Avery. I'm having the same issue.

Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later. Please help
dd63c576
Community Member

Hopefully I will be back OK soon. 

janaknops
Community Member

I have the same issue. SInce this morning. Now it is late afternoon. No contact to clients, connections gone, nothing works. Would be nice if anybody from Upwork would be saying anything!

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The issue that resulted in many of you experiencing errors with Messages, Connects, Work Diary and other features has been fixed. Please, try accessing those features again. You may need to clear your cache and cookies if you continue experiencing some errors. Since this issue has been resolved, we'll be closing this thread. 

We appreciate your patience while our engineers were working on addressing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused by it.  

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members