Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages Desktop Notification

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tarpinder S Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1 of 4

Hi

I think Message System works fine now except few things.  I have a suggestion that when desktop notifications are flashed they should be in a tray or icon so that if the person is working on other tab and misses it(goes to fetch a glass of water).  It is visible till the message center is actually visited.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Tarpinder,

Are you referring to the notification that pops up on the screen with the message in it? You would like for it to remain there until you click a box to close it, or visit the message center tab?

-Lena

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Tarpinder S Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Lena

Yes that what I meant.  It will be a good feature.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
4 of 4

Heh, I'd just like for the message notification flag that has been permanently on my dashboard that is supposed to indicate that I've received a new message, to disappear. I've read all of my messages, and responded to them. So I can only guess that this notification is indicating a message from like 2 years ago that the platform isn't registering as "read" (even though way back then I've always responded to all of my messages as well).  What am I supposed to do to get this to disappear? Spend 2 hours or more going trying to track down and read hundreds of messages to find the single one that is flagging? Sounds like a bunch of wasted time for me. I have better, more productive things to do, though would love it if this would disappear one day lol.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS