🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Messages Not Loading
Page options
jennapeterson88
Community Member

Messages Not Loading

I haven't been able to load messages in browser (on any device, in any browser) since last night and the desktop app keeps losing connection. I have a client who's already impatient as is and forgets that we have a significant timezone difference, so this interruption is really not helping things. 

Yes I have cleared data & cache. Yes I have turned the computer off. Yes I have logged out. Yes I have tried other computers and other browsers. Every time I try to view messages in browser I get:

Unable to load messages

We’re running a quick test to see why.
Reload the page to try again.

If the issue continues, visit our Help Center.

I can't figure out how to actually submit a ticket. All I can find it where to view old tickets. (And apparently I have a resolved ticket from 8 years ago even though I wasn't taking clients before this year, but that's an unrelated mystery.)

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Messages. Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them.

Thanks!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I already looked at and tried everything in that article before posting here. I have no access to messages through any supported browser on any computer, and my connection through the desktop app is spotty. 

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members