🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Messages are not working in the app
Page options
figueroalucia
Community Member

Messages are not working in the app

Messages are not working in my app for three days. I don´t know why and I need to contact with my clients ASAP.

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lucia,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with Messages. Have you tried reinstalling the app yet? If not, I can suggest that you start there. If you still experience issues after reinstalling, please let us know and make sure to include a screenshot so that we can take a look.

In the meantime, don't forget that you can directly reply to emails regarding your unread messages notification and it will follow up with your client the same as you would write in the Messages.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
puda
Community Member

Same issue here. Messages simply do no load. I have tried to reset the app to no avail. Been having the issues for 2 days now.
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lisa,

Could you please send me the version of the app that you are using along with the screenshot of the messages not loading so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
puda
Community Member

I ended up deleting and then installing the app again. It worked. I had to do it twice but I feel like the latest update fixed it anyways.

b69a582f
Community Member

Mine aren't working right either, in the app. I just ha da client tell me he can't contact me either, his messages to me aren't going through 😞 

Hi Sarah,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this as well. Is this happening with one specific client? If so, has your client mentioned if they're getting any sort of error message? Please let us know so we can further assist.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b69a582f
Community Member

Hi, no, it's happening with several clients. And I've had three tell me that their apps aren't working, plus four freelancers in a facebook group say it too when I asked there. Hopfully it's fixed soon!

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your reply. In this case, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am also not able to get any messages for anyone with the app. That has been going on for several days. I can get other pages in the app but not any messages. My version is 1.27.0 (4).

Hi Joan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to investigate this further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
rianify
Community Member

Hi, Luigii. Mine is happening with a specific client, i can't seem to send messages across to him. I don't know if he's trying from his end too. Thank you

Hi Ifunanya,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
rianify
Community Member

Hello, Andrea. My message with a particular client isn't loading up. Our contract is still running, so i wouldn't know why this is happening.

I have gone to attach a photo of what this looks like. My client name is displayed on the chat too, kindly help.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

try with a computer or chrome browser

I use a chrome browser. but each time i click on "messages", it redirects me to the mobile application.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members