🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Messages not loading
Page options
m_adnaan6
Community Member

Messages not loading

Hello! 

In my Upwork mobile application, I am unable to load messages. Please solve my issue. I am looking forward to your positive response. Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

Could you please ensure you have the latest version of the app and connected to a stable internet connection to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
m_adnaan6
Community Member

Yes, I have updated the also but its not load the messages also and I have secure internet connection.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Muhammad. 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
irabiamahmood
Community Member

I'm unable to operate my messages since yesterday. Error 500 (N) is occurring though my account is verified and I'm using it since long. It is requested to upwork support team to fix this problem as soon as possible as I can lose my clients this way.

Attaching the screenshot of the screen that appears

Hi Rabia, 

We are currently investigating this issue. Please know that I have forwarded your account information to the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you and assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I can't see any of my messages.

Instead, I keep getting this annoying error message even after clearing cache and cookies and refreshing my device.

Please, I need it fixed so that I can catch up with ongoing projects.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you, Walter. 

I'll share your account concern with the team so that they can assist you further. In the meantime, please access your Messages on a desktop or laptop computer to keep in touch with your clients. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I am also receiving an error 500(n) when viewing messages on my Upwork account.

Thank you,
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rutchell, 

I'd like to assist you with your account issue. Could you please confirm if the error you are getting is through a browser, the Upwork Mobile App, or the Upwork Desktop App?

~ Avery
Upwork
67ca1363
Community Member

I receive the error on the browser on Phone and upwork app.

Hi Rutchell,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members