cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages popping up from Time Tracker

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
1 of 5

I held onto the old "email-style" inbox as long as I could but it looks like I no longer have that option. Since the switch was made, every time I log into the time tracker I get a message pop up showing an old offer from a previous client from over a year ago (early 2014). I close the message, and then the next time I log onto the time tracker that message pops up again. I know it's not that big of a deal, all I have to do is close it, but I don't know why it's happening, or what I need to do to stop it from popping up. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
2 of 5

Angela,

You can turn the messaging off in your time tracker under Preferences, Click on your name at the bottom and preferences will popup. Then untick the box for Open Message Center on Launch.

timetracker.JPG

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
3 of 5

I love the popup message thing. Have you tried going into the message and then archiving it? That may take it out of the queue.

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
4 of 5

Thanks for the advice ladies. I am still stumped as to why that particular message keeps popping up as I have other messages before and after this one, but I will look into what you both mentioned.

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
5 of 5

Angela,

I have an old interview still sitting in mine and no matter how many times I try to hide it or when I had the old message system tried to archive it it still is there. The dang message system is so dang buggy it is ridiculous. It is really annoying to have an interview sitting there from over a month ago and I still get some showing up from a year ago popping up and disappearring on me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS