Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tarpindersingh
Community Guru
Tarpinder S Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1 of 4

Hi All

Has any one noticed message notifications not appearing, only mail notifications and on home page link at top right when you click you see that a new message is there.

Hope this will be resolved soon.  I am regularly checking my email so that I don't miss out on anything.

Regards

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Sorry about issues you have experienced with the messages, Tarpinder.

Please note that you will not receive email notifications for messages that you view on the site right away if you have it open in your browser. If this doesn't explain the missing email notifications, please, submit a support ticket with more details about when you missed a notification and for which messages.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
hydra2016
Ace Contributor
Caroline W Member Since: Oct 26, 2015
3 of 4

Hi, 

Quite new here, from Elance, i am having isues with the messaging system on Upwork, 

the messages i have sent to a client who gave me an offer do not show in my messaging inbox. 

Only one message is showing, 

Does anyone know if there are any trouble wiht messaging these days?. 

Thank you, 

Caroline

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Caroline,

I checked it and was able to see both messages in the room - one in response to the client's offer and one more after that. If you still don't see the second message, could you please send a screenshot of what you see either in a ticket that you opened or in a private message to me here in the Community.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS