🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Messages
Page options
kfarnell
Community Member

I've had several messages over the last few days and haven't received email notification of any of them. Is there something going on that I've missed?

I do get other Upwork emails, and no, they haven't come in while I've been on the site.

5 REPLIES 5
florydev
Community Member

Kim F wrote:

I've had several messages over the last few days and haven't received email notification of any of them. Is there something going on that I've missed?

I do get other Upwork emails, and no, they haven't come in while I've been on the site.

I got a message and an e-mail about it just about an hour ago so it is working for me.

lysis10
Community Member

Kim F wrote:

There has been a weird delay in email messages. I got an invite that was very promising but I didn't get the email for 4 hours. 😞  Usually on those I respond right away but couldn't on this one and was really bummed because it was a really cool one I would like to get. That was Thursday, so I'm hoping he gets back to me next week.

kfarnell
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

There has been a weird delay in email messages. I got an invite that was very promising but I didn't get the email for 4 hours. 😞  Usually on those I respond right away but couldn't on this one and was really bummed because it was a really cool one I would like to get. That was Thursday, so I'm hoping he gets back to me next week.

The delay happens with monotonous regularity for me. Doesn't usually cause too much hassle though.  Rats. It looks like something is up. I'll put in an official moan once the holiday is over.

JoanneP

Hi Kim,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and will be assisting you directly. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
kfarnell
Community Member

Thanks. I received a response that said there had been "bounce email" and it's now been resolved. As no-one has yet messaged me, I'll keep an eye on it for the next few days. Now going to get on with having a bank holiday...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths