🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Messaging not working properly
Page options
awshanor
Community Member

Messaging not working properly

Is anyone else having trouble with messaging? I've stopped getting messages on the app and now I've missed one that I didn't get on the app or in email, which really sucks since they were a potential new client who messaged me on Thursday and I just saw today when I signed in to check for new jobs. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with receiving messages on the mobile app and email. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with receiving messages on the mobile app and email. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
awshanor
Community Member

Thank you for the quick response. I followed the instructions for the app and believe that is working now, but I'm not sure why I never got an email. I will just wait and see if the problem continues. Perhaps it was just a glitch, as I usually get them with no problem.

ingriddesign74
Community Member

I do not receive messages by e-mail, which is bad because only when the upwork is opened it is seen that the message has been sent.

Hi Ingrid,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members