🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Mid-Contract Feedback
Page options
smartglobe
Community Member

Mid-Contract Feedback

I just read that Upwork has introduced a new feature that allows client to give a public feedback on an ongoing contract.

I believe the amount already earned on the contract will be displayed with the public feedback; right?

For the ongoing contract under Job in Progress, will the amount earned start again from zero or not?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ilija,

Mid-Contract Feedback does not have an impact on your JSSClients will still have the option to leave feedback when a contract ends, and that feedback is factored into your JSS.

Your client can choose to proactively give mid-contract feedback or you can request feedback from your client when the contract meets these terms:

• The contract started at least 30 days ago.
  • The client has made a payment on the contract within the last 30 days.
  • The client has not provided feedback in the last 30 days.

To ask for feedback, choose Request Feedback under the Feedback tab in the contract room.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95

Hello Annie, thanks for the answer. The problem is that the client paid me and I finished the project, yet it says "in progress".

Hi Dragoljub,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like the contract you are referring to is not closed by you or your client. Once the contract is closed it will show under the Completed Jobs tab. 

Typically, freelancers wait for the client to end a contract, make any final payments, and leave feedback. You can also close the contract if all work is done. Feel free to check this page for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
pvprashant1803
Community Member

My client left Mid-Contract Feedback in the middle of the contract and End-Contract Feedback at the end. Which feedback will be displayed on my profile: the Mid-Contract Feedback or the End-Contract Feedback? Which one affects my profile's JSS and contributes to my overall profile reputation?

I want to contract with you

Means? What type of contract?

Mid contract feedback does show on profile but only end contract feedback matters for jss I guess.

You can easily find answers to many queries in the community.. 

Mid-Contract Feedback 

iraklis14
Community Member

Hi, I requested my client to provide a mid-contract feedback a few days ago, and they did so.

I cannot give it back, as when I direct to the 'details' section for my fixed-price contract, it says that I will be able to provide it in 1 day. It has been like this for 2 days now.

And I do not see the feedback appearing on my public profile.

Can you help me, could you tell me when I'll be able to see the feedback on my public profile?

Thanks!

Hi Irakli,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your profile and can confirm that the feedback is showing on your profile. Could you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies then check again? Let is know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork
78bf11ac
Community Member

Hi all,

My client provided mid-contract feedback a few weeks ago, and I only just realized that it's not showing on my profile for potential clients. The contract is ongoing. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Sarah Grace

Hi Sarah,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
78bf11ac
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thank you so much. When I try to click the link you provided, I get a dialogue box asking me to sign into Upwork Zendesk. My email and password for Upwork aren't working for this sign-in. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the added question!

Sarah

inteconslive
Community Member

I have a few long term ongoing contracts. These are older then 30 days (some of them even as old as couple of years), and there have been multiple payments recieved in these. They are Active contracts with remaining milestones

I want to request a feedback on these contracts to my clients, but it keeps showing

"You can request feedback on active contracts with payments beginning 30 days after the contract started. The feedback will appear on your profile, and does not impact your job success score."

I think I meet both criteria here. That is there are payments made under these contracts after the 30 days of project start. It's been 30 days that the project was started and the project is still active. 

Any idea why can't I request for a feedback on these?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Ash

Hi Ashwani,

Thank you for reaching out. In addition to the criteria you mentioned, the client must have paid within the last 30 days. This isn't the case for the contracts you're referring to, which is why you can't request Mid-Contract Feedback. You may visit this page for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
78bf11ac
Community Member

Hi all,

So, I've been trying to get this issue resolved since January to no avail and I hope someone here can help. My client provided mid-contract feedback back in November 2023, but it's not showing on my profile for potential clients. The contract is ongoing. I brought this to the attention of support services and have been exchanging messages with them since January 22. They keep reassuring me that they're working on it, but nothing has changed. I'm at the end of my rope. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

We're sorry for the delay. I checked, and I'd like to confirm that the team handling this issue is working to get this resolved. In the meantime, please feel free to send a follow-up by going here if you have any questions. The team would be happy to help you with any questions. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths