Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Milestone Dispute

akashk6858
Sandeep K Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
1 of 2

Hello guys,

I need you to help you to understand the process of a dispute. I have worked on a fix price contract with milestone $75 + $75 + $150 . First 2 milestone was approved by client with satisfaction but on the last milestone when I have completed the work he is not agreed to pay the last milestone and I have put a dispute. 
Now client and mediation expert want to go to third party arbitration and that cost $291(non-refundable) for each of us. I don't want to go to third party arbitration and spend $291 for a small amount of $119. This is clearly against the freelancer and I don't think there should be a third party arbitration for this small amount. Now the only way I see is to refund the last milestone payment. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions for me.

Thanks,
Sandeep

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 2

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for reaching out. I can see that our mediation team is already assisting you with how this dispute can be resolved. Please feel free to follow-up on your dispute ticket so that the mediation team member can assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS