🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Milestone Project Active Issue
Page options
06c296e3
Community Member

Milestone Project Active Issue

Hello, Upwork Support Team I Hope you are well. I'm fine too. I have been suffering from a problem for a long time. Can you help me?
My problem is as follows:

After I completed the milestone project on Upwork, I saw that this project is still visible in my Contracts list. It says the project is still active. But I already completed it.

I have attached a screenshot of the problem. You will understand when you see it. I have completed the projects you can see in the screenshots. But still, they look active here.

Please send them to Complete Project.

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Md,

Thank you for reaching out. Active means the contract is not closed. If there's no more work needed and you and the client have already agreed to end the contract, you may end the contract on your end. 

~ AJ
Upwork

My contracts are still active. Hope you will check them and send my contracts to Complete's list.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Md, as AJ mentioned, that's by design. Although you have completed the deliverables for your clients, the contracts have not been closed yet. Please refer to the link AJ shared in her post above for more information on how you can end your contracts.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
06c296e3
Community Member

No its not solved for me yet hope you get back to me with a solution

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths