🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Milestone basis REVIEW system
Page options
islamsahidul82
Community Member

Milestone basis REVIEW system

Assalamu-Alaikum Community,
I'm Shahid from Bangladesh. I'm on intermediate level and Just start work and earnings.

Hope All Good, but I just start a contract and just complete one milestone. Now my client want's to give me a review and as a freelancer, I need the review called #Milestone_Review (without closing the contract). A long-term project means to wait for the review.

As I said I'm learning the UpWork rule and need to know Is there any way to collect that, Collect a review from the completed milestone??

Thanks Guys.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Shahidul I wrote:

I just start a contract and just complete one milestone. Now my client want's to give me a review and as a freelancer, I need the review called #Milestone_Review (without closing the contract). A long-term project means to wait for the review.

This is possible, but not until the contract has been open for at least 30 days. There is also nothing called "Milestone_Review" - There is Mid-Contract Feedback.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Shahidul I wrote:

I just start a contract and just complete one milestone. Now my client want's to give me a review and as a freelancer, I need the review called #Milestone_Review (without closing the contract). A long-term project means to wait for the review.

This is possible, but not until the contract has been open for at least 30 days. There is also nothing called "Milestone_Review" - There is Mid-Contract Feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members