🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Milestone feature request
Page options
hfspeegle
Community Member

Milestone feature request

I'm very satisfied with Upwork overall, but I think it would be a helpful feature if clients were able to create multiple funded, active milestones simultaneously. For example, I have a marketing company client. They assign me milestones from several of their clients, a cardiologist, an OB-GYN, a family physician, etc.

Currently, we have to wait for the cardiologist to approve an article before approving that milestone and moving on to fund an article for the OB-GYN and so on. If we could have multiple milestones active, it would speed the process up (not to mention get me my $ faster).

I realize that we could work around this by having multiple contracts, one for each of the marketing company's clients, but the client doesn't seem to like this idea. Anyway, just a thought.

Thanks for your time.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heath,

We appreciate that you are giving us your suggestions on how we can improve the process we currently have. We'll be sure to share those with the rest of the team for consideration.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e7d4d173
Community Member

Hi,

are there any plans to implement Heath' suggestion above? It would really help! I had the same request from one of my customers.

Many thanks!

Nadia

d8cfd930
Community Member

Agreed. Having this capability would be exceptionally helpful! Hoping to see an update made to Upwork that will enable this feature.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members