🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Milestone funded
Page options
edesignmk
Community Member

Milestone funded

I have a project with a client and we agreed to complete the project in 3 rounds (3 milestones). For each round we should have separate milestone.
But he has funded the full prize in the Escrow, now I have just submited the first work for 1/3 of the milesotne and it was completed sucessfully, but I cant now submit the other work revision for the 2/3 milestone.
I can see the remaing payment on the escrow is funded, and the client is not online for 3 days.

Is there any option to submit the work for the second milestone?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Goran,

In order to be able to submit your work on your second milestone, the client will need to activate it from their end. Once your client has activated the second milestone you will also see the button to submit your work. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Goran,

In order to be able to submit your work on your second milestone, the client will need to activate it from their end. Once your client has activated the second milestone you will also see the button to submit your work. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So the rest budget will stay in Escrow until the clinet gets back? 

Goran A wrote:

So the rest budget will stay in Escrow until the clinet gets back? 

Yes, it will. And when the client activates the next milestone, the system will take the money for it from Escrow

petra_r
Community Member

Goran A wrote:

Is there any option to submit the work for the second milestone?

Not until the client comes back and activates the second milestone.

This kind of stuff is why I d conracts up to $ 1000 or so (more for clients I know) in one milestone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members