inkmonkey

Milestone in review AND pending?

My client just approved the milestone but the full funds still show up in review and funds with a service fee deducted now show up as pending too. This issue will sort itself out, right?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders

Yes. The reports page often doesn't update immediately and (for reasons I can't understand) not all columns necessarily update at the same time. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
tlsanders

Yes. The reports page often doesn't update immediately and (for reasons I can't understand) not all columns necessarily update at the same time. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fatima,

It looks like your Reports have updated already and the amount is now showing under Pending tab.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi there, I also have the same problem. Since my client did not release the fixed milestone money to me after a period of 14 days the money have been released to me automatically,  and now its written that they are "Pending". Nevertheless, its been 5 days since the money are released to me and are still pending ! The security period ended and yet my money are not available. What is wrong with Upwork ? 

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stefani,

Please check the date shown on the left side below the pending payment and note that the funds will become available on the stated date, which is tomorrow UTC time.

Untitled

Thank you !