geimbp

Milestone not showing under 'Work In Progress'

Good evening.

I think I have a problem with the Overview page. The information on the question mark next to 'Work In Progress' says "This also includes any fixed-price milestones that have been assigned to you", however, the last milestoned assigned to me is not listed there. Out of the fixed-price jobs I have had before, this is the first one not showing up under 'Work In Progress'. I even submitted the file as usual. Is there a problem or should I wait for the client to review and approve the milestone?

Thank you for your time.

24 REPLIES 24
mtngigi

I don't know about the current job you're asking about, but your job history for the month of May looks very strange.

petra_r

@Geimssy B wrote: the last milestoned assigned to me is not listed there. Out of the fixed-price jobs I have had before, this is the first one not showing up under 'Work In Progress'. I even submitted the file as usual

If you have submitted it it should show under "In Review" and not under "Work in Progress!"

That said, things have been displaying in weird ways for a few days now.

I have the same problem, I've two jobs in progress and only one is showing in my Report Overview. Both have Escrow founded. I can find it in My Jobs but it's not in Report Overview In progress, where it should be!

Hi, Petra, thank you for replying.

The thing is that it didn't show under "Work in Progress" and it is not showing under "In Review" either. 

Hi Geimssy,

I can see those funds in your Pending tab under Reports.

~Carolyn
Upwork

Hi, Carolyn. Thanks for replying.

The funds under 'Pending' are from a previous job for the same client. The milestone is waiting for approval, so it should show under 'In Review', shouldn't it?

Hi Geimssy,

You are absolutely correct, I did not realize that you had multiple contracts with the same name, and I suspected the fact that it was in Pending may have been an issue, so Technical Support was taking a look at that, but we then realized that it is related to an open issue. I am submitting a ticket on your behalf so you will receive an update when we have resolved the issue, but the client has received your submission, and can approve it at any time.

~Carolyn
Upwork

Hi, Carolyn.

Thank you so much!

g_vasilevski

Hi Corinne,

I will have one of our team members investigate this. Thank you for reporting.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks!

itandario

Have the same problem, I have three fixed jobs in progress, but only one is showing in Work in progress. I can find it in My Jobs but it's not in Report Overview "work in progress". I should submit a finished project but I don't know if I should, because that is one of the milestones that I can't see. Help!

g_vasilevski

Hi Dario,

You can submit your work the client will still be able to approve the funds in Escrow. 
But still i will escalate this problem so that one of our team members can have a closer look.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you.

I have submitted my work to the client and now it is not showing in the "in review" section. So I guess the all overview page have a problem.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

I can confirm your payments for the funded Milestones not currently reflected on the Overview page are safe. Our team is aware of the issue and will implement a fix to resolve the root cause, but we don't have an ETA yet. We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to ask for your patience while the visibility issue is being addressed. Thank you.

Untitled
desketch

I have the same problem: I saw the milestone funded in contract description, nothing in Work in Progress (Reports). The support agent has assured that money was in escrow and I would see it after the work submitted. I have submitted today, there is nothing after 4 hours In Review (Reports)

Hi Pavel,

It shows that you already have an existing ticket for this report. It has already been forwarded with our Technical Team and we will continue to update you through the same ticket.

Hi Lanie,
Yes, I have and have no update and solution already 4th day. just wanted to say that this is not a single bug of one person.

I did not bother to open a ticket as long as I can deliver my work and get my money, but it seems to be an ongoing problem - usually the jobs show up after they are closed and get feedback. But still it would be nice to know that they are all present and accounted for.

Hi there!
Don't know if that's just a minor bug, but haven't had this before. 

I have requested payment for the milestone and it did not move from my "Work in progress" to "In review". 

Usually, it takes a few minutes to figure out I have requested payment, but today it has been a few hours already and the project is still in "Work in progress". 

Do I need to worry about it or it's just a minor thing, that will fix itself? 🙂

Hi Anna,

Could you please confirm the contract ID you're referring to so I can check further? Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

thanks for your help. 

Here is the contract ID: 24846452. 

Still in "work in progress" ;(

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Ok, so another contract looks the same. 

I requested payment, the client approved it, assigned new one and none of that shows up on the reports page. 

Looking forward to chatting with someone for assistance! 

UPD: this contract resolved itself.