🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Milestone paid but awaiting - how and when wi...
Page options
09f65534
Community Member

Milestone paid but awaiting - how and when will I get paid?

Hi Guys,

I am new to Upwork. I worked on a project and my client paid 80 Dollars for the milestone, which I finished. However, how do I get the money now? I can't see it anywhere to transfer it to my bank account.

Thanks so much for your help!

Best regards,

Laura

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

It seems like the $80 milestone was paid by the client, depending upon when it was paid the payment should reflect either under the Review Tab or Available Tab. 

To check, please click on Reports -> Overview and check Review or Available Tab. If it appears under review the amount will become available after a 5 day security hold from the date when it was paid. If it appears under the Available Tab, the funds are now available to be withdrawn. 

To withdraw click on the Available tab and click on the Get Paid button! 

That payment has already appeared on your profile!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

It seems like the $80 milestone was paid by the client, depending upon when it was paid the payment should reflect either under the Review Tab or Available Tab. 

To check, please click on Reports -> Overview and check Review or Available Tab. If it appears under review the amount will become available after a 5 day security hold from the date when it was paid. If it appears under the Available Tab, the funds are now available to be withdrawn. 

To withdraw click on the Available tab and click on the Get Paid button! 

That payment has already appeared on your profile!

Perfect, that was super helpful! It is still pending so it might still take a little bit until it is available and then I can withdraw the money.

@Ashraf K Will this be the same for the next milestones? Or just the first one?

martina_plaschka
Community Member
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members