Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone project

zubair2me
Mhammed A Member Since: Oct 11, 2016
1 of 5

Hi every one.

I got my first job through upwork and it is milestone project (depend on how many surveys conducted), in my Reports home page it looks last 4 milestones finished and the project still going, all this are okay, but what about the pending amount? when the system will relase this amount? 

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 5

In a fixed price escrow the client has 14 days to review it.  If the client don't respond in 14 days, the escrow will be released to you. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

Hi Mhammed,

There is a 5-day security period on all transactions including fixed-price payments. You can click on the amount under Pending in your Reports to see the date when your earnings become available for you to withdraw.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

zubair2me
Mhammed A Member Since: Oct 11, 2016
4 of 5

Thanks Valeria, now I am seeing the dates.

one more question, if I need to get the sum of the amount to be paid one time instade of many transaction ( 6 milestone steps) what I can do?

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Mhammed,

Are you referring to withdrawing your earnings to your payment method? Then you can withdraw al of your available funds at once no matter if they were initially paid as separate milestones or even by different clients.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS