🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Milestones Paid $5.00, Total Earnings $0...
Page options
i_levchenko
Community Member

Milestones Paid $5.00, Total Earnings $0.00

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Good day!
Milestones Paid $ 5.00, Total Earnings $ 0.00
1. This transaction is not taken into account in successfully completed.
2. According to it, I can not attach the portfolio as the work done and what was done on it.
3. The money has not been credited to my account.

What actions should I do?

Mailstone was the only one. Mailstone done. A couple of months have passed since the client ACCEPTED the work that I successfully completed. The client is in touch, we communicate with him.

The goal I want to achieve:
1. The transaction appeared in successfully completed so that I could attach a portfolio to the transaction.
2. Get money on the transaction.
3. Understand whether the customer paid the transaction or not.
4. Who should do something to ensure that 1, 2 are fulfilled?

I did not find the answer myself. The answers in the forum are different than mine ... For this reason, I created this topic.
I’m new to UpWork, please help me deal with a new system for me.

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ILLIA, 

Your earnings on Upwork are processed according to the Weekly Billing cyclePayments released for fixed-price contracts go through a 5-day security period and will be available to you once the security period is over. 

If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, this means it's already in the security period. You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account.

Let me know if I didn't answer your question so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for the quick response. But, yes, you did not answer my questions.

2 months have passed (http://prntscr.com/qq4ox8).

And about the status of the payment, see the screenshot **Edited for Community Guidelines**

It will be great if you answer what I ask. There are four points, I highlighted them. But it is very nice to get a FAST reaction. But the answer, unfortunately, is not relevant to the request.

1. The transaction appeared in successfully completed so that I could attach a portfolio to the transaction.

ILLIA L wrote:

1. For that, the contract has to be paid for and closed. Then the client can leave feedback.

2. Go to Reports > Overview. Can you see the money in one of the tabs? If yes, which one?

3.Go to Reports > Overview. Can you see the money in one of the tabs? If yes, which one?

4. If the work was done and paid for (see above) the client should end the contract. However, if the work is worth putting in your portfolio, chances are $ 5 was not a good price for it, and may do your career more harm than good because other clients will assume you are cheap.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Hi Illia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your earnings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths