🐈 Community
opi_2007

Minimum Wages Test

oDesk is running this testing phase about 3 weeks & making a misjudgement with us. Think a little about this freelancers who are included in your testing phase. They did not able to apply as their wish but others can. So they have no job now. If you have a wish to continue this testing phase what happen with this freelancer. They are now in frustration. Rules should be equal for all. So please Release us & Select another set of freelancer to run testing phase about minimum wage.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
monafrahat

agreed on the above, such a market test at least should be applied to employers not freelancers ...we worked so hard on our profiles and all is lost now!!, here is the result odeskers from that brilliant test: For over the last 6 months: -I Can’t apply with less than $4 /hour …in all odesk jobs -I can NOT open now contract because of this issue! -lost my old clients as they can NOT send me offers with a rate less than $4/ hour They obviously don`t care and not looking to that result at all!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
monafrahat

agreed on the above, such a market test at least should be applied to employers not freelancers ...we worked so hard on our profiles and all is lost now!!, here is the result odeskers from that brilliant test: For over the last 6 months: -I Can’t apply with less than $4 /hour …in all odesk jobs -I can NOT open now contract because of this issue! -lost my old clients as they can NOT send me offers with a rate less than $4/ hour They obviously don`t care and not looking to that result at all!
Learning Paths