cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum withdrawl

barbarasmith100
Barbara S Member Since: Feb 24, 2017
1 of 14

I have been sitting with $96 available to withdraw for a while now . I really would like these funds but it seems the minimum withdrawl is $100 ? Am I understanding this correctly ? Cam I apply to withdraw these funds now ?

Thanks for the advice ?

Barbara

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 14

Barbara, this is a common misunderstanding among new freelancers. I thought the same thing when I was new. Once you see ANY amount listed under Reports > Available, you can withdraw it immediately. Just click the Available tag, then the green withdraw button. Cat Very Happy FYI, the $100 minimum is the minimum that will be automatically withdrawn, without you doing anything.

KHURRAM S Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
3 of 14

what if i want to save some money in upwork not in my bank

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 14

Hi Khurram,

When you click on the Get Paid button you will have the option to edit the amount you would like to withdraw to your bank account. Please keep in mind that we can't keep your funds on Upwork for more than 180 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
turkifaatma
Turki F Member Since: Apr 29, 2021
5 of 14

Can't change the minimum to less than 100$?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 14

Turki F wrote:

Can't change the minimum to less than 100$?

No, but you can simply withdraw manually on your Reports > Available page any time you like and whatever amount.

get paid now.png

nafees0935
Nafees Ul H Member Since: Mar 19, 2021
7 of 14

Thank You 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 14

Hi Barbara,

I can confirm John's reply and reiterate that you can withdraw any amount as long as it's sufficient to cover the withdrawal fee.

Untitled
pamuckraker
Joshua S Member Since: Aug 8, 2017
9 of 14

There are a lot of questions about this. And I currently have a help ticket waiting on this very subject. The language on the site (without using Help) is very confusing.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 14

Joshua,

You can manually withdraw any amount as long as it's available on your Upwork account. To withdraw your earnings, you can go to Settings> Get Paid and click "Get Paid Now"  button. To check when your earnings become available, you can go to your Reports> Overview page and click on various tabs. 

Check out this help article for more information about the Weekly Billing Cycle.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS