🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Misc.
Page options
draz_umar
Community Member

Misc.

Hi there!!
I have been sending proposals continuously since a few day but i ain't getting no response.
I need some motivation and some kind of pro tips from you guys. Please help me come back.
Also, i need information about getting promo code for connects and if i can take loan connects as don't have a bank account access right now for money deposit. Is there any way by which i can return the money from my future earnings?
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
jaybopp82
Community Member

Getting a job is about persistence and just making sure your proposal addresses the clients needs.  Your profile should be in lines with the documents from UpWork about creating a good profile.

There's no connects discount code right now, and you cannot borrow connects from UpWork or anyone else.

Good luck!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar, 

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. You may read more about the different billing methods supported by Upwork by visiting this page. 

As for the promo code, we do not have promo codes to give away at the moment. However, we do share promo codes through email, events, and partnerships. If you want to receive marketing emails from us, you can fill-up this form so that you can be added to the list. 

I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Is there any way by which i can return the money from my future earnings?"

Maybe with a time machine?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members