🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Mismatch on "talent tip" from Upwork
Page options
m_sharman
Community Member

Mismatch on "talent tip" from Upwork

Hi,

I just submitted a milestone and Upwork "helpfully" I suggested I propose another milestone...whatevs..

However, the pop up message had the incorrect name, in fact I've never worked with the name populated in the message. It's attached (please don't redact it Mods, it really has no identifiying information). 

Where do I report this "bug?"

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Miriam,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I've requested assistance from our team about this so that they can investigate further. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

sounds good! 

kinector
Community Member

Miriam H wrote:

Hi,

I just submitted a milestone and Upwork "helpfully" I suggested I propose another milestone...whatevs..

However, the pop up message had the incorrect name, in fact I've never worked with the name populated in the message. It's attached (please don't redact it Mods, it really has no identifiying information). 

Where do I report this "bug?"

Thanks!

Typically we software developers would call it a feature (even, or particularly when, it is clearly a bug). Smiley Very Happy

Maybe it is a beta phase of a new suggestion feature that pushes new clients to you! Smiley Tongue

You never know. Developers can be so smart, hahah. Smiley Surprised

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members