🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Missing Address Issue
Page options
penngrp
Community Member

Missing Address Issue

When trying to submit a proposal I received this message.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.
We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

My full address is there, in both the agency and freelancer sections, so why the message?

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeffrey,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
penngrp
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

I have tried all of your suggestions, but the problem still remains. I should mention that I do not get the message when submitting via my agency profile only when submitting through my freelancer profile.

Thank You

Hi Jeffrey,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi

I am facing the same issue. Not able to apply for any job posting.

Can you please fix this issue for me.

Regards

Sushil Kumar

Hi Sushil,

I checked this for you and looks like the City field under your address information is still not filled. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a1e496df
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  It keeps telling me I don't have a current address on file and have tried updating it a different browser.  Please help!

I have updated my address several times and have tried doing it on different browsers but keep getting the same error message saying I don't have a current tax address on file.  Can someone please help me?  Thank you!

Can you please attach the screenshot here?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matt,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths