🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Missing Connects
Page options
4f39b91c
Community Member

Missing Connects

Hello. 

I had 150 connects a day before yesterday (Tuesday) and yesterday when I checked it was "0". The same thing is happening for the second time with me and I have no idea what to do.

I sent an email to the support too but I didn't get a reply yet and it's frustrating to loose connects once again!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Tahmeeda,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dad5e9dc
Community Member

Connects reamins for 2 months!

This has happened for the second time and it has just disappeared out of no where! I bought these connects for $22.50 using my PayPal account. 

PradeepH

Hi Tahmeeda,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members