Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Deposits

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
11 of 51
Candi, the same exact thing happened to me this week! I was to be paid on the 10th. Now granted it was a Saturday but usually when I request payment it appears as "processing" in my account the next day or two. Here it is four business days later and nothing is showing up. I got the same reply from ODesk as you but I plan to call my bank tomorrow if the funds do not show up.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
12 of 51

Hey guys!

Just letting you all know my deposit/withdrawal is nowhere to be seen as well (just been 3 days though) so maybe oDesk is indeed having some delay. Usually when I withdraw on a Wednesday it is in by Friday...or maybe it has something to do with the Pope's visit here in the Philippines.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 51
What if the mad robots that Ron is always talking about finally figured out how to get paid? These pesky little things got loose this week and instead of randomly putting our accounts on review or eating our job applications or leaking email messages from our favorite film studios, they instead ran away with our paychecks.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
14 of 51

Spot-on PH! I just got home from my day job, and you gave me good laugh! Kudos to PH!

I took out a withdraw on the 11th, and I'm still waiting. It usually takes a week, but it looks like you're right -- the "mad robots" ate my paycheck! Maybe OD got hacked...lol.... With the way things are around here, that can't be too difficult.

Ron aka LanWanMan
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 51

Hi Amy and Dianne,

I understand how important it is for you to receive your earnings quickly and how worrisome it can be to experience delays. I hope the funds will show up in your account soon, otherwise contact Support to initiate a trace 10 days after the withdrawal.

I appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Candi H Member Since: Jan 14, 2015
16 of 51

I still haven't got the deposits and all the oDesk support will say is they know it is a problem, but cannot give me a clue as to when it will be fixed. I am beyond frustrated. I hope you get yours worked out.

Highlighted
Sheila G Member Since: Jan 17, 2015
17 of 51

Hi Candi,

I've been working through Odesk for almost 4 years and am now experiencing a similar problem for the 1st time. I withdrew my money on the 12th and it usually takes 2-3 business day for it to show up in my bank account. Today is day 5 and I sill haven't seen it. I was told if it doesn't show up in 8 business day then their finance department will trace it for me. I'm hoping it shows up before then and I won't have to contact them.

I really hope this doesn't happen again, because I count on that money to pay bills. Now I am late on some bills and will have to pay late fees. It's quite disconcerning.

Sheila

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
18 of 51

5 business days have passed and nothing yet for me which makes me concerned. I called my bank and they said there was no hold up on their end. Sigh.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
19 of 51

No  money for me yet as well. I checked FB groups and lots are complaining why their money is not in yet (some have been waiting for  more than a week). I think this is a site wide problem. Maybe oDesk bank has no funds Smiley Tongue

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
20 of 51

This has been an ongoing nuisance ever since the merger for me. One in three withdrawals is delayed, or in the case of PayPal, not working because of a "technical problem". Other members of my group are affected as well, despite oDesk claiming that there is no issue. At which point will this be acknowledged as a complete fail, oDesk?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS