Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Deposits

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Candi H Member Since: Jan 14, 2015
21 of 51

Has anybody been told what the problem is or when it is expected to be fixed? I can't get an answer except we are working on it and have no information for you. Unfortunately, my creditors are not okay with me telling them I don't have a clue when I can pay them.

Oddly enough, of 4 deposits withdrawn from my oDesk account, I did get one. Of course it was a small one that was just enough to cover an overdraft fee, but it tells me something worked.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 51

Hi All,

There is an issue with delayed withdrawals and our Engineering Team is working urgently to resolve it. We will provide and update on this thread as soon as we receive feedback from the Team.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
23 of 51

Finally! Someone acknowledging there is indeed a problem!

Thanks Valeria Smiley Happy

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Alex J Member Since: Jan 19, 2015
24 of 51

They have been acknowledging a problem with me since Friday. They promised an answer within 24-48 hours, but that time has passed and they still have no updates. It is completely unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. Especially since their answer is only "we are working on it". 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Candi H Member Since: Jan 14, 2015
25 of 51

Yep, I have been waiting a week for 3 withdrawals that never made it to the bank. I got the same horrible response you did and I let them know it was completely unacceptable. There is another thread on here "missing deposits" that addresses this issue. It is extremely upsetting that oDesk isn't taking this more serious. I want to scream and rage. The stress of being unable to pay my bills, the late fees and the overdraft fees have driven me to look into other places to work.

Highlighted
26 of 51

Thanks for the heads up on that other post. I hadn't seen that. Sorry for your troubles as well. This really stinks for everybody.

Highlighted
27 of 51

Anyone else having trouble getting paid via ACH from odesk?

I have been waiting over a week now to receive ACH transfered funds (which normally take 1 day). Odesk support has been very unhelpful. For 4 days now all they can say is there are aware of an issue with their ACH transfer and are working on it. Totally unacceptable answer as far as I'm concerned.

Highlighted
Harrison O Member Since: Jan 19, 2015
28 of 51

I just came here to ask the same question.
Requested a withdrawal last 13th and I haven’t received anything yet. I just contacted them and they told me there is an issue with the ACH transfer. I have a good amount to receive so I was bit worried  it was transferred to someone else.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 51

Hi Alex and Harrison,

I am really sorry to hear the issue with withdrawals affected you as well. oDesk Team is still working with the banks to resolve the issue urgently. Unfortunately, the fact that today is a non-banking day in the USA complicates and delays the resolution.

Also, note that I had to merge the two threads about this issue. We will keep you updated about it on this thread.

Thank you for your continuous patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
30 of 51

Kudos to mod. V. for merging threads. I like to see threads merged that essentially overlap.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS