cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Feedback on Profile

Leslie D Member Since: Jun 15, 2018
1 of 3

Hi all.  The feedback from one of my jobs seems to be missing from my profile and instead shows 'No Feedback Given'. 

The job (fixed-price) closed 10 days ago and I can see the client's feedback on the My Jobs - All Contracts section.  

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks in advance!

Ace Contributor
Andrew C Member Since: Apr 19, 2015
2 of 3

2 things:

1. Did you provide feedback to the client as well? This is needed in order for the feedback to show up in your profile. You can give the client feedback by going to My Jobs -> All Contracts. In there, find the ended contract. Then inside the ended contract, there should be an option to provide feedback if you haven't done so yet.

2. After you do this, then you also need to wait until you've been paid fully for the rest of the work you did (this typically happens within 2 weeks). I'm not 100% sure what actually gets the feedback to finally show up (someone else can clarify this I'm sure) but from my experience it can take up to 2 weeks before it shows up in your profile.

If you're still having trouble, then contact Upwork support. They can refresh your profile so that the feedback shows up finally. I've done this before in the past.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Leslie, 

Both points Andrew has shared is correct, and it looks like the feedback in question is now showing on your profile. Congratulations on the 5-stars!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS