🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Missing Hours on Work Diary
Page options
43a7e087
Community Member

Missing Hours on Work Diary

Hello!

I'm experiencing an issue while working on two devices. After working for almost two hours, I stopped the tracker on one device and immediately turned it on again on my other computer, unaware of the 10-minute wait time before reactivating the tracker. Initially, my Work Diary showed the logged hours for that two-hour session, but after refreshing, the logged time disappeared.

I am aware that time cannot be tracked simultaneously on different devices. Could the problem be related to switching devices without waiting? I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Allana,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like you have one hourly contract active on your Upwork account. Could you please confirm the date and total hours you see in the Work diary? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Allana, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. You should be able to switch devices without any problems. It may take some time for the screenshots to upload in your Work Diary. If the screenshots do not upload within a couple of hours, please let us know, and we’ll investigate further. Be sure to share the Contract ID of the contract you are referring to so that we can better assist you. 

Additionally, please know that antivirus software, firewalls, and system overloads can sometimes prevent the app from tracking your activity properly. If you believe this has happened, you may need to mark the app as safe in your antivirus software and firewall. You can also check your available RAM and CPU and, if they are reaching their limits, you can try to free up resources by closing other programs.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
43a7e087
Community Member

Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me.

Until now the screen shots haven’t uploaded in my work diary. However, I do
have copies of the screenshots taken by the time tracker during the hours
worked, which are not currently appearing in my work diary. Please find the
attached screenshots for your reference.

Hopefully you can fix this, as I have no problems with the anti-virus etc
with Upwork’s Time Tracker.

Thank you!

Hi Allana,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like you have one hourly contract active on your Upwork account. Could you please confirm the date and total hours you see in the Work diary? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi! It still not fixed, today the total number of hours in my work diary 4:10 hours, but yesterday when the incident happen it still did not record the time when I worked 

Hi Allana,

I checked and I am able to see 6 hours logged in your work diary for May 30th. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members