cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Money

Highlighted
Jonathan L Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
1 of 8

I got the message yesterday that transaction is due and has not been paid and I was told my money would be back either last night or first thing this morning but that was not the case and chat has not been helpful at all. I have an open ticket but I need my money

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Sorry about the delay, Jonathan. We see you already have a support ticket about this issue. We'll follow up with the team about it and have you updated via the ticket as soon as possible!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dmitry Z Member Since: May 14, 2019
3 of 8

Hello! July 24, I brought money to the payoneer payment system. But the money was not credited to my account. This is a big problem because I urgently needed my money. I am not pleased that I have to look for the money that I have already earned. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 8

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that everything is in perfect order. Could you please try withdrawing your funds once again and let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Dmitry Z Member Since: May 14, 2019
5 of 8
No money left. I contacted Payoneer support, but they do not see the
payment.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 8

Hi Dmitry,

The withdrawal was reversed back to your account. Could you please try withdrawing your funds again and let us know if the problem persists?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Maria Luisa L Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
7 of 8
Hello! I have the exact same problem as what Timm have encountered. I withdrawn my earnings this morning, transfer it via Paypal and it did not transfer. On Upwork, the billing method says: charge failed. Please help me on what to do with this situation as for the 1st time in 5 years I've worked in Upwork I encountered this problem. Thanks!
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 8

Hi Maria Luisa,

We see that the withdrawal has already been returned to your Upwork account. Could you please try withdrawing it again? Let us know if you still run into issues with it!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS