Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Time

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Victor S Member Since: Sep 8, 2017
1 of 12

From this week, the clock has not been working properly. 

I have read the guides about this error, I have verified my internet connection and configuration, everything is in order. I have completely uninstalled the application and installed it on another computer, the same error occurs.

I'm losing money.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 12

Victor S wrote:

I have read the guides about this error, I have verified my internet connection and configuration, everything is in order. I have completely uninstalled the application and installed it on another computer, the same error occurs.

I'm losing money.

This looks like you are working with little and no keyboard and mouse activity. There are also no screenshots showing you doing any work.

The time tracker is not a timeclock. It records the work you are doing on the screen you are working on. If there is no keyboard and mouse activity, nothing is recorded.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Victor S Member Since: Sep 8, 2017
3 of 12

So is that it ?. I really didn't know that. I work as customer service, if a call comes in, then I register the call, I create a ticket and other company procedures. So if no call comes in, I don't use the keyboard or mouse.I will report this to my employer. Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 12

Victor S wrote:

So is that it ?. I really didn't know that. I work as customer service, if a call comes in, then I register the call, I create a ticket and other company procedures. So if no call comes in, I don't use the keyboard or mouse.I will report this to my employer. Thank you.

Yep, that's it. Just make sure that each segment has activity- Type, or mouse click. But segments with low activity aren't counted. 

Highlighted
Orukpe E Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
5 of 12

I worked for about 2 hours on an hourly project this morning and the time tracker was on, taking screen shot and recorking the time. I stoped the tracking after about an hour and 50mins of work. Its been over 2 hours and I can find/see the time in my work diary for today!!!

Please help locate and properly place the almost 2 hours of work. It's 5 am over here and I stayed up very late (1am to 2 am local time) to do this job

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 12

Hi Orukpe,

Could you please check and follow the troubleshooting instructions here for Time Tracker is Offline/Missing Hours? If this doesn't help, please let us know so we can check further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 12

Hi Joanne,

I tried everything in here and it still didn't work. The time is still missing and I have also not been able to logged the 20 mins of work I did few hours ago.

This is a BIG issue to me because I am current about to loose about $300 to what Upwork called charge back. So I will never work on aany project without the time tracker

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 12

Orukpe E wrote:

I tried everything in here and it still didn't work. The time is still missing and I have also not been able to logged the 20 mins of work I did few hours ago.

Triple check you didn't track on the wrong contract - a fixed rate one possibly...

Highlighted
9 of 12

No, I tracked the correct contract

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 12

Hi Orukpe,

I have escalated your concern with our team. One of our team members will reach to you via a support ticket to assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS