cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing former profile

Dawn G Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
1 of 7

Hello, I had a former profile with Elance and was not able to locate or access after an extended absence due to an injury. How can I connect to my former profile, with my new one? I no longer have access to the email or phone associated with the prior account.  I could not locate the former account and established a new one, but would like to be able to locate and reestablish due to my former client reviews and history.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Dawn, 

The time to merge your Elance account with your Upwork account is over. But it looks like you were able to merge your Elance account through another Upwork account. I'll go ahead and ask the help of the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you in recovering your login credentials for your old account.

-Avery
Untitled
3 of 7

Thank you Avery.  I had migrated from the former Elance successfully, but it was soon after that transition where I became unavailable for an extended leave recovering from injury.  I seek to know how to communicate with Upwork to locate my former credentials and either a) merge with the new account I set up, or b) delete this current account and regain the former one so that I may update.

Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 7

Hi Dawn,

Our team has already reached out to you on your old account but will also reach out to you on this one and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 7

Thank you, I have not yet seen a message from Upwork but will keep checking.  The former account pushes into a nonexistant email address and associated domain.  

Terence B Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
6 of 7

I have a similar problem. I created a profile last week paid money to UpWork for additional connects. Now the profile is missing when I log in and wants me to recreate it? Smiley Sad Profile with all my details. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Terence,

Your original profile is accepted and after you`ve logged in you will be able to send proposals. If you have forgotten your security question or password follow the instructions in this Help Article on how to reset them. Once you have accessed your account please close your new one, having more than one is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS