🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Missing language
Page options
bakhrom_tursunov
Community Member

Missing language

Hi Upwork team! I am wondering, why don't you have the "Kyrgyz" language in the lists of spoken languages. I wanted to add it to my profile but couldn't find it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bakhrom,

Thank you for the feedback, I'll be sure to share it with our team. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bakhrom,

Thank you for the feedback, I'll be sure to share it with our team. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you!

Bakhrom, I'm happy to inform you that Kyrgyz language has been added to the language settings. You should be able to add it to your profile. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, Bojan! It is awesome news. I already added the Kyrgyz language to my profile. 

Hi how to edit my language??? language edit option is not showing

Hi Nishant, 

Could you please confirm if you are not seeing this section in your profile? Please try clearing your browser's cookies, or using a different browser. 

If the issue persists, please update this thread and I'll assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Not able to see that option in my profile. I want to change my language. kindly assist.

Hi Nishant,

Could you please click on my photo > select Message and send me a screenshot of your profile page opened in Chrome or Firefox? Thanks!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

I am having a similar issue too, the language options are missing. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ezekiel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
a0e26660
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members