🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Missing payments and milestones for one clien...
Page options
112f4088
Community Member

Missing payments and milestones for one client

Hello, 

This is a headscratcher. I've been doing a project for a client and have completed four milestones from September 13th through yesterday. At first, everything was showing up as normal, the milestones were funded and he approved them. Suddenly on the third one, all the information disappeared. The milestones were there, but instead of saying funded or having an amount, there was just a -- in the payment field. I told him and he showed me a screenshot where it was funded, so I went on. After more discussions I told him something is still wrong, going through all my payment information, none of his payments are there any longer. On the days he activated milestones he's there on the date he did it, but the payment amount is --. He sent me a screenshot showing they were all paid and the dates, and I went to overview of all payments at his request. None of them are there, not even the ones that should have come to me on the last pay period. They're fixed amounts, not hourly. Neither of us knows what is going on, but I'm not receiving the money and he suggested that I get help -- his end seems to be fine. Anyone know what to do? 

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi James,

I checked your account, and it looks like this contract is under your agency account. Please switch to your agency account and check from there to view the contract and payment for each milestone. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
112f4088
Community Member

Anyone? Am I the only one this kind of thing happens to? I've got about 80 bucks in limbo lost somewhere in nil space. 😞

petra_r
Community Member

Go to the actual contract. It should show you how much is in escrow, how much was paid etc.

There is a chance that there is money floating in escrow without bing attached to an active milestone. 

112f4088
Community Member

The contract is no longer listing any monetary amounts, escrow or otherwise. Just absolute blanks all over the place, with the name of the milestones and the documents I added. Am I allowed to put a picture of it on here?

JoanneP

Hi James,

Could you please confirm the contract If of the job you're referring to so I can check? You can find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to the Terms & Settings tab.

~ Joanne
Upwork
112f4088
Community Member

Hi James,

I checked your account, and it looks like this contract is under your agency account. Please switch to your agency account and check from there to view the contract and payment for each milestone. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
112f4088
Community Member

I tried going there, too, but there's nothing at all showing up for it.

112f4088
Community Member

I stand corrected. I see it now. I considered this was a possibility earlier and checked, but I looked under billing which has nothing. Thank you SO much! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths