Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing proposals

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Priyanka K Member Since: Jun 15, 2015
11 of 296

Hello Valeria,

There is not only issue with proposal not showing. I have found one more bug. I got invitation for job in my mailbox but when i logged on Upwork there is no invitation. i checked Archived also but nothing there. When i cick on accept invitatin link through mail it working fine so why invitation not showing in invitation area on upwork. Is any one also facing this issue? Please help.

Thankks

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nasimul I Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
12 of 296

Hello Valeria

Don't know what the engineers did at past for resolving the isssue.

But reality is, same thing happening for me.

Can you pls bring into notice again.

Best Regards

Nasimul

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Tabinda H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
13 of 296

Valeria,

Upwork is currently in a mess and its time it streamlines itself

Highlighted
Amrinder S Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
14 of 296

The problem is still open, it is not solved yet!, i have submitted three proposal today and all of them have just vanished, how much time you need to solve the issue?? Please do something ASAP, and tell me where are all my proposals.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
15 of 296

My proposal is safe and sound. It managed to get out of the Upwork Bermuda Triangle and is no worse for wear. I don't know what the long term affects on it will be but I'm hoping that I don't have to do anything drastic with it if it gets out of hand. Smiley Wink 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
16 of 296

Come back and look in about 30 mins and it will be there. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nasimul I Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
17 of 296

Hello Jenifer

I am waiting for since last 12hrs

The result is same

Connects deducted but not showing my name/anybodies name in job posting, not showing in my proposal list also.

Thanks

Nasimul

Highlighted
Community Guru
Steve B Member Since: Jul 1, 2015
18 of 296

Jennifer that is how Upwork has always worked for me - new proposals don't show up for up to 10 minutes.  

However, starting yesterday new proposals simply "vanish".  I spent hours carefully crafting and submitted three yesterday, and another hour writing one today there is no sign of any of them. 

If I click on the job description Upwork says "proposal submitted".  But if I click on "view proposal", it just takes me to a list of old proposals (minus the missing proposals).  I am hopeful that the proposals are not truly "lost" because their software apparently does know the proposals were submitted.  I have no idea if they reached the hiring client.

Tech support told me they've escalated it and they know there is a problem.  However it's been going on all weekend and remains a major malfunction. 

just fyi!  I'm not the only one reporting this, and their tech support knows it's going on.  I'm just surprised they would let a major breakdown in their site go on so long without being fixed. 

Highlighted
EDWARD O Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
19 of 296

Hello Jennifer M,

My job proposals are still missing yet I applied for the jobs on saturday! Is this another kind of a bug or it's a technical issue? Thanks

Highlighted
Dmitry K Member Since: Aug 15, 2015
20 of 296
Hi! I have the same problems. Almost all of my today proposals are missing
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS