🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Missing some money in the get paid balance
Page options
makaratalkh
Community Member

Missing some money in the get paid balance

Hi, 

I don't understand why my get paid is only 196.6 US$ (46.6 after withrowing 150 US$) . I think I have earned 354.75 US$ in total. The pending is 36 US$ in total. Maybe the rest is still in old account of Payoneer, which I cannot do something with this.

Could you please help me with this issue?  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can check the 'My Stats' page for more information on the amount you have earned so far. Also, please note that as a freelancer, you’re charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each non-Enterprise client. This includes all contracts you’ve ever had with that client. Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly or fixed-price. You can check this help article for more information on the fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can check the 'My Stats' page for more information on the amount you have earned so far. Also, please note that as a freelancer, you’re charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each non-Enterprise client. This includes all contracts you’ve ever had with that client. Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly or fixed-price. You can check this help article for more information on the fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths