🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Mistakenly added wrong specialized profil...
Page options
aizaddx
Community Member

Mistakenly added wrong specialized profile

Hi,

I have mistakenly added wrong specialized profile, later on i tried to delete it but i realized that i am unable to delete the wrong specialized profile.  Mistakenly added (wrong specialized profiles) are in draft at the moment.

Please assist me in deleting the mistakenly added specialized profile and help me add new ones.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

You can edit a specialized profile just as you edit your general profile today. Each section of a profile will have an “Edit” or “Add” option that allows you to make updates and changes.

Since the profile is still in draft mode you can still delete the draft by clicking the button Delete Draft once you click on the Specialized profile:

Capture.PNG

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran,

I still can't delete that. I click "Delete draft" and nothing happens.

-Muhammad.

Hi Muhammad Shamshad,

Can you please confirm which of the specialized profiles would you like to have deleted so we can check and assist? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
aizaddx
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I would like to delete both specialized profiles at the moment. Which includes the following specialized profiles that are still in my draft.

1-Online research.
2-Virtual/Administrative assistant.

At this instant, i would like to move on with my General profile.

Thanks,
Muhammad.

Hi Muhammad Shamshad,

Thank you for the information. One of our customer support team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members