🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Mobile application not working
Page options
ahmed_lougien
Community Member

Mobile application not working

Hello, My Upwork account is working fine on Desktop website but not on the mobile application even when I reinstalled it and changed the phone.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lougien,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Submit Profile at the bottom of the page.

Afterwards, please check if you're able to access your account on a mobile phone. Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am only here as a client. I don't which application should I be filling as I don't have any skills to offer on upwork for now.

Hi Lougien,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ankit_upw
Community Member

You can choose any working browser from your mobile and then goto browser setting 

And click on desktop site . There is no need of any application.  Its really works.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members