🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Money Exchange
Page options
0bfce746
Community Member

Money Exchange

At first time on upwork I`m do not want to widrawal of moneys, so can i pay for other freelancers for consultations of similar things due to interface of upwork, i.e. not to fill interface part about my bank, coz of I`m not ready until sep to give legal bissiness name, while I`m filling official goverment documents and changins my bussiness status to called in Russia "stand-alone bussinessman" this very important part of my tax return ID (they can be any word or your first second and third name in Russia) 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Igor,

Could you please clarify your question? Are you referring that you want to keep your earnings on your Upwork account and use it to pay other freelancers? If so, then unfortunately, since financial accounts have to be kept separate, it's not possible to use the balance on your freelancer account to pay other freelancers you hire. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Igor,

Could you please clarify your question? Are you referring that you want to keep your earnings on your Upwork account and use it to pay other freelancers? If so, then unfortunately, since financial accounts have to be kept separate, it's not possible to use the balance on your freelancer account to pay other freelancers you hire. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0bfce746
Community Member

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members