🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Money has been taken off from account.
Page options
humble-alexander
Community Member

Money has been taken off from account.

I have completed a work two years ago as a few work units with one client, got paid, received feedback.

When i tried to withdraw the money, account was placed on suspesion, i was asked to provide identity confirmation documents which i did but upwork said there was not enough information. 

I was busy at that time and was thinking to reupload a new ones somewhere in future. 

I have recently asked the Upwork to unblock my account which was done without any docements needed.

Then i have figured out there was no money on Upwork account and they were revised a year ago.

After i have contacted the customer support i have got the message:

**Edited for community guidelines**

I have contacted the client, client has told he did find the "payment has been revised" notification in history but it didn't came to bank account. Could someone suggest what can be done in that case?
1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Albert,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused! It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members