🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Money in escrow but client refuses to accept ...
Page options
adankovinich
Community Member

Money in escrow but client refuses to accept the work I did!

Hi friends, 

I have a new client that I am working with and have been trying to get in touch with him. I sent him my work through the milestone where he said I didn't do what he asked. Which was odd because I have never gotten this response. - Things happen. 

I asked him if he could tell me where I went wrong so I could fix it for him. It's been a few days, and he hasn't responded. I don't know what to do at this point as I would like to solve the issues he has; he just hasn't told me what they are. 

What do I do? Do I contact Upwork, as I believe I did a quality job, or do I just wait and hope he pays? Is there any way for me to get the money for what I did for work. The client went MIA on me!

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adan,

Looks like your client requested the changes for the work delivered only via messages. I would suggest trying to contact your client again and give them some time to respond as there might be some valid reasons for them not to be able to respond. If the client has simply stopped responding but the milestone was funded in escrow, then the client has a period of 14 days (10 more days in this case) from the most recent work submission on a milestone to review and request any changes, after which the funds will automatically be released from escrow to you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members