🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Money refund from payoneer
Page options
saidur5265
Community Member

Money refund from payoneer

I have an unwillingly transaction from upwork to payoneer. That payoneer account is incomplete and not approved. I am not able to withdraw from that payoneer account. Would you please help me to get back my money to upwork again.

12 REPLIES 12
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Saidur,

One of our agents created a ticket and will assist you on your Payoneer concern.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An B,
Can you please assist me on same issue. I'm unable to withdraw my money from Payoneer Account. Can you request a ticket to refund it back to Upwork? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sahithi.

Hi Sahithi,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

My payoneer account is not approved properly and money is stuck. Please help me to get my money back in the upwork account.I am really upset

Hi Muhammad,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Can you please assist me on the same issue? I'm unable to withdraw my money from Payoneer Account. Can you request a ticket to refund it back to Upwork? Thanks in advance.

Hi Huda,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Pardeep
Two days back my Upwork account was suspended. Upon replying to the concerned team, I was directed by to submit my documents to verify my identity and I submitted all the documents. Upon this Upwork team member replied that your documents are acceptable but you haven't mentioned correct date of birth on online form kindly resend your document and I did. Now more than 10 hours have gone I'm looking at my inbox multiple times but no one is communicating with me. More than 20 hours have gone no one is replying to me and I'm even blocked from some features to use Upwork Community.

Isn't this injustice?

PLEASE restore my account & communicate with me.

My ticket number is open and now you will say that ticket is open we will contact you but no one is talking to me no matter ticket is open. Please talk to me and resolve my issue
danishakbar
Community Member

I also have the same issue. I have sent money to my payoneer account but payoneer account payment verification is not complete. Please can your agent create a ticket to revert back the money

Hi Danish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled whether it is manual or automatic. The funds will be sent to the payment method on file. If there are any issues with the bank account, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will immediately credit the funds to your account.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie

Thanks for the reply

This is not a bank, this is payoneer and my amount is stuck there and transction status showing in payoneer is “Pending”

Is there no way to get it back??

Please help me my money is stuck since three weeks

Hi Danish,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this delay may have caused you. I have reported your concern to the appropriate team and kindly expect an update via a support ticket once it's been reviewed. You can access your ticket on this page and you can also communicate with the team through the email associated with your account.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths