🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Money transfer Payoneer return
Page options
alexeygolub
Community Member

Money transfer Payoneer return

Hello to everybody.
I want to describe the experience about of functionality of Payoneer service to prevent others from such cases.
I need to return my money transfer (162 $) from Payoneer to the Upwork's account because of troubles with the verification process of my Payoneer account. I attached with all the screenshots needed to prove that it's my own money. I never used Payoner before, and I hope to community's assistance. My Upwork's account (fully verified) registered on e-mail**Edited for Community Guidelines**
I have not received my money transfer return after receiving from Payoneer Support an approve about my money transfer return into my Upwork's account (look at the second attach, please). According to the respond of Payoneer Support, my account will be cancelled within five business days, and my money will not be returned. Could you advise me how I may resolve it?
Thank you. Goodbye.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alexey,

I understand your frustration and concern with this. I can see that you`ve already opened a ticket for this and our team will assist you as soon as possible, directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alexey,

I understand your frustration and concern with this. I can see that you`ve already opened a ticket for this and our team will assist you as soon as possible, directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran.

Hello Goran V, 
I want to return the money to Upwork wallet from my Payoneer account. Can you please guide me about it. And please let me know how many total days the process will take?
Thanks

Hi Zeeshan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
alexeygolub
Community Member

I will provide further information about the process of refund money into my Upwork's account.

Thanks very much to Upwork and Payoneer Support for resolving the situation. My amount was successfully refunded.

Hello Alexey G, 
I want to return the money to Upwork wallet from my Payoneer account. Can you please guide me about it. And please let me know how many total days the process will take?
Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths